Thread poster: Dahsom Hamilton, Ph.D.

Dahsom Hamilton, Ph.D.  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:30
Member (2006)
English to Korean
+ ...
Sep 30, 2007

I have Build 822. I installed patch SP1_826 but while running it, got error stating that the patch is incompatible with the software.

I tried returning the license and installing it into another PC but got the same result.

Does anybody know how to resolve this problem? Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

dkalinic
Local time: 14:30
Croatian to German
+ ...
Delete the old version and install SDL Trados 2007 with SP1_826 Sep 30, 2007

Dahsom Hamilton, Ph.D. wrote:

I have Build 822. I installed patch SP1_826 but while running it, got error stating that the patch is incompatible with the software.

I tried returning the license and installing it into another PC but got the same result.

Does anybody know how to resolve this problem? Thanks!

You should download the newest version of SDL Trados which includes SP1_826. After that delete the old version and do the full install of the new one. Returning license isn't necessary.

Regards,
Davor

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2007 Trados Always Runs in Demo mode.

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search