The error says"The

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:58
English to German
+ ...
Don't use tags in forum postings Sep 30, 2007

Hi Patrizio,
On a general note, it would be helpful if you provided details regarding file types etc., as requested on the posting form. I assume that you're working on a Word file, right?

Also, the forum software incorrectly interprets tags, which is why your posting was cut off:

How can I sort this problem out?

The error says"The (tag removed) for ending a translation unit is missing or damaged"

Please help me as soon as possible!

Looks like you damaged a tag somewhere in the paragraph where this error occurs - make sure to always display all non-printable characters when editing. If you cannot find the location where the tag is missing, replace the paragraph with the source text, and re-translate from your TM.

Finally, I would advise you not to openly post your e-mail address in a forum - crawlers use this to gather addresses for spamming.

Best regards,
Ralf

Ana Elisa Igel  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 07:58
Member (2009)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
It worked Nov 5, 2011

Hi everyone,

After having the same issue, what I could do to work around the problem was erase the translated part, copy the original text (from the original file rather than from the box above) and paste it in the file I'm working on. That way, as I pressend CTRL + the translation boxes would move accordingly with no problems.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ERROR 33205

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – an SDL product
Modern translation business management for freelancers and agencies

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search