International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

SDLX dictionaries
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 06:22
Spanish
+ ...
Oct 14, 2007

For some reason, I can't use the Word dictionary to check the spelling in SDLX Edit. I want to use the SDLX dictionary but I can't figure out how to install it. I remember SDLX used to have a Downloads page with all the dictionaries but I can't find it anymore. I would really appreciate if someone could lead me to the downloads page or send me the exe file.

PS. I have SDLX 2006.

PS2. I have the file now Thanks

[Edited at 2007-10-14 23:38]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX dictionaries

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search