Elena McDonnell  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:05
Member (2007)
English to Russian
+ ...
Oct 19, 2007

Dear friends,

seems that I was able to fix the majority of problems I was having with my new Trados 2007 and Multiterm. But one problem still remains: Trados menue is not showing in Word.
I am using Word 2003.
Thank you!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-10-19 05:12]

Direct link Reply with quote

United States
Member (2007)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I think I jus tfound the answer! Oct 19, 2007

http://sdl.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/sdl.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1609&p_created=1134671474&p_sid=NV8p2yOi&p_accessibility=0&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTc4JnBfcHJvZHM9MCZwX2NhdHM9MCZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3NjZl9MYW5ndWFnZT0mcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD1UcmFkb3MgbWVudWU*&p_li=&p_topview=1

United States
Member (2007)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still no Trados menue Oct 20, 2007

Well, I guess I spoke too soon, because even after uninstalling Adobe Acrobat Professional completely (as SDL support web-site suggests), I still have no Trados menue in Word. Adobe PDF and Acrobat Comments buttons still appear on top, but offer no drop-down menues. Any ideas? Please help.
Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 menu missing in Word 2003

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search