Cecilia Di Vita
Cecilia Di Vita  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:59
English to Italian
+ ...
Nov 2, 2007

Hi all,

I was starting to translate a file with SDLX Lite, for which the agency has supplied me with the .itd files and the TM. When I try to open the TM, the following errore message appears:

"Problems occurred with the following translation memories:
Languages not supported:
[address of the TM]"

As a consequence, I cannot use the TM.

Has anyone ever run into this and can help me? I must deliver on Monday... :-@

Thank
... See more
Hi all,

I was starting to translate a file with SDLX Lite, for which the agency has supplied me with the .itd files and the TM. When I try to open the TM, the following errore message appears:

"Problems occurred with the following translation memories:
Languages not supported:
[address of the TM]"

As a consequence, I cannot use the TM.

Has anyone ever run into this and can help me? I must deliver on Monday... :-@

Thanks!!

Cecilia
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 19:59
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Cecilia Nov 3, 2007

Try contacting the agency asking them to check if they sent you the correct TM - it happened to me once.

However, the .itd file most probably already contains all fuzzies and 100% matches inserted from the TM.

Cecilia Di Vita
Cecilia Di Vita  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:59
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
little problem... Nov 3, 2007

Hi Natalia,

thanks for relocating my post (however, it had already been relocated by Ralf to "Safe Computing"). My problem here is that I received the file yesterday and started working on it today, and the agency is closed... Otherwise, it would be easier to sort it out. Next time I'll check that everything works before Friday night......
See more
Hi Natalia,

thanks for relocating my post (however, it had already been relocated by Ralf to "Safe Computing"). My problem here is that I received the file yesterday and started working on it today, and the agency is closed... Otherwise, it would be easier to sort it out. Next time I'll check that everything works before Friday night...

Thanks again

Cecilia
Collapse

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 19:59
English to Czech
+ ...
Agency's problem not yours Nov 22, 2007

Hi Cecilia,
ask the agency to set correct source and target languages to match the TM.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX Lite error message

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »