Trados project management
Thread poster: sofiia

sofiia
English
Nov 3, 2007

Hi!
I have a papper work about trados, where I have to describe the tools and to create a progect to applicate in a enterprise department.

It's required the activities involved in the application, gant diagrams (activities, workers and durantion and lead time), costs, risks in the progect, and everything else you can imagine attached to a application of a new software in a department...

I was wondering if anyone could help me...

Sofia

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-11-04 02:00]

Marinus Vesseur  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 13:40
English to Dutch
+ ...
Non-English forums Nov 4, 2007

Hi Sofiia

I'm sure you'll get a better reply if you post your question in a forum in your language.

Look here for the language-specific forums:

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/new&topic_id=&forum_id=&action=Overview&cat_group=noneng

Good luck!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados project management

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search