Sara Mullin  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:57
Member (2007)
English to French
+ ...
Nov 30, 2007

Hi everyone,
I did a forum search and saw that someone already asked this question, but as no answer was provided, I'd like to ask the question again.

I'm trying to open a new project using Synergy. I'm going through the Wizard Steps, and everything is fine until I try to add a termbase. A window briefly opens (which does not contain any of my termbases), and then I immediately get a fatal error message saying that Synergy must close. Also, everything that I've entered up to this point is lost.

It seems that I am not the only one who has experienced this. Has anyone figured out why this happens? Or how it can be avoided?

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Sara

Direct link Reply with quote

Stefan de Boeck  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 05:57
English to Dutch
+ ...
known issue in 826 (SP1), no repairs yet Nov 30, 2007

Sara Mullin wrote:

I'm trying to open a new project using Synergy. I'm going through the Wizard Steps, and everything is fine until I try to add a termbase. A window briefly opens (which does not contain any of my termbases), and then I immediately get a fatal error message saying that Synergy must close. Also, everything that I've entered up to this point is lost.

Sorry to say this: it's a bug in 826 that hasn't yet been fixed (by SDL). Going back to 822 is an option (works there) or adding your termbases 'manually' in TWB after you've started translation through Synergy.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Syngery gives fatal error message when I try to open a TDB

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search