Lutz Molderings  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:43
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
Dec 7, 2007

I am using Word 2003 and Trados 7.0.

My problem is that when I use Workbech in Word, the source text highlighted in green/blue often disappears at the top of the screen, which means I can only see the yellow box for the translation. This is rather annoying as it means I always have to scroll down the page again. I know I can also see the ST in Workbench, but I can't use my dictionary search function in that window.

Any ideas?

Marcelo Silveyra
United States
Local time: 18:43
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
Choose View > Normal Dec 7, 2007

If you selected the "Print Layout" view (or if it's set as a default), go and select "Normal." This usually does the trick for me. (And do let us know if that doesn't work!)

[Edited at 2007-12-07 16:14]

Lutz Molderings  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:43
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Cheers Marcelo, that's fixed it. Dec 7, 2007

Marcelo Silveyra wrote:

If you selected the "Print Layout" view (or if it's set as a default), go and select "Normal." This usually does the trick for me. (And do let us know if that doesn't work!)

[Edited at 2007-12-07 16:14]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench and Word - displaying error.

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search