Thread poster: Echo (Sin Jin) Lim

Echo (Sin Jin) Lim
United States
Member (2004)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Dec 11, 2007

Hi everybody,

I am not sure if this is a very funny question, I have received a TM file from my client, it was a zipped file and when i unzipped it, it was a text file with some coding like lines in it, i am just wondering am i suppose to do something about it to convert it into a TM format i used before? or just to add it into the TM I am currently having in my Hard drive?

I have no idea what to do with this text file.

can anybody help?

Thanks..

Echo

Mulyadi Subali  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 22:31
English to Indonesian
+ ...
import it Dec 11, 2007

you can import the txt into your current tm, or a new one. i usually make a new one for client's tm, as i don't want it to 'taint' my own tm...icon_wink.gif

Echo (Sin Jin) Lim
United States
Member (2004)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
terima kashi! Dec 11, 2007

Thanks!! got it!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM in text format?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search