Thread poster: Echo (Sin Jin) Lim

Echo (Sin Jin) Lim
United States
Member (2004)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Dec 11, 2007

Hi everybody,

I am not sure if this is a very funny question, I have received a TM file from my client, it was a zipped file and when i unzipped it, it was a text file with some coding like lines in it, i am just wondering am i suppose to do something about it to convert it into a TM format i used before? or just to add it into the TM I am currently having in my Hard drive?

I have no idea what to do with this text file.

can anybody help?

Thanks..

Echo

Direct link Reply with quote

Mulyadi Subali  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 16:43
English to Indonesian
+ ...
import it Dec 11, 2007

you can import the txt into your current tm, or a new one. i usually make a new one for client's tm, as i don't want it to 'taint' my own tm...

Echo (Sin Jin) Lim
United States
Member (2004)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
terima kashi! Dec 11, 2007

Thanks!! got it!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM in text format?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search