Kristina Wolf  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 19:28
Member (2004)
Spanish to German
+ ...
Jan 10, 2008

Hi there,

Having recently installed SDL Trados 2007, the Multiterm toolbar is not displayed correctly in Word. In the Multiterm menu the symbols do appear, but not the words to its right hand side.
And although I can use Multiterm within the Translators Workbench with no problem, I can't add no entries as either the form doesn't appear at all or if it does, the buttons again are completely blank. Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks for your help

Kristina

Direct link Reply with quote

Australia
Member (2004)
Spanish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Update to the problem Jan 15, 2008

hi again,

I have now noticed that the multiterm toolbar does initially display correctly, but as soon as I load a termbase the words next to symbols or on any buttons disappear.

Would be greatful for any ideas.

Kristina

Eulalie Guillaume  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:28
English to French
+ ...
Multiterm commands disappear when loading the termbase Feb 20, 2008

Hi Kristina,

I have the same problem you mentionend with Multiterm.

Whenever I load the termbase the commands from the multiterm menu in MS word doc. disappear. Have you received any reply or solution to this problem so far ?

I have to say I already tried many fixes, but nothing changed and I am clueless now. I would be so thankful if you could give me any advice.

Cheers!

Eulalie

Australia
Member (2004)
Spanish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No answer Feb 21, 2008

Hi Eulalie,

Haven't received any feedback at all. Will at some point try deinstallating and reinstalling I guess, but have been to busy to deal with that at the moment.

Another possibility is to post the question again in this forum. Sometimes helps.

Best wishes

Kristina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm 7 toolbar does not display correctly in Word

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search