So, I'm pretty new to using Tag Editor, so maybe this will be a quick fix. What happens is that when I try to save a webpage in Internet Explorer (I've tried to save it both as .mht and .htm/.html) it saves ok, but then when I try to open it through Tag Editor, it either only has the source in English and none of the Chinese, or it has a bunch of funny symbols instead of the Chinese. I've tried using all of the simplified Chinese encodings as well as the Unicode encoding. When I save it as a .txt file, it comes up blank. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!