SDL Trados 2007 Freelance licence problem
Thread poster: CatRiana

CatRiana
Local time: 20:57
English
Jan 22, 2008

Hello people,

I have a problem with licencing SDL Trados 2007 Freelance. I have contacted their support, but maybe you can help me faster.

In Licence Manager I go to View activated licences and there I see demo and permanent licence. Then I click on permanent licence, click return, it says that it is returned successfully and then I go to Activate Online. It says that it is activated successfully. Then I start Trados, it asks me for activation code, I enter it, it says that it is activated successfully and in few seconds I get window that I don't have proper licence and that it runs in demo mode. In View activated licenses I still see demo and permanent licences and if I return it and activate it online again, still nothing happens.

Licence Status - Available Licenses: is blank.

I don't know what to do next. I don't use proxy server, but I'm behind NAT. Everything finishes successfully, but as if Trados didn't recognize that I activated permanent licence.

Thank you very much,

CatRiana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2007 Freelance licence problem

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search