https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/98789-ando_not_working_with_trados.html

Ando not working with Trados
Thread poster: Carlos Alvarez
Carlos Alvarez
Carlos Alvarez  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:21
Member (2005)
French to English
+ ...
Mar 4, 2008

Ando, Trados 2006, Office 2003, Dragon Naturally Speaking 9, Windows XP

Having read, in this forum, about Ando and how it can enhance Trados, I decided to give it a try, and the following two functions do not work, I haven't tried any of the others:
- Going back to the previous segment with keyoard shortcut Alt+Ctrl+Num - (minus key on the numeric keypad): nothing much happens, I just get something which look like an equals sign.
- Centering current segment: Same as usua
... See more
Ando, Trados 2006, Office 2003, Dragon Naturally Speaking 9, Windows XP

Having read, in this forum, about Ando and how it can enhance Trados, I decided to give it a try, and the following two functions do not work, I haven't tried any of the others:
- Going back to the previous segment with keyoard shortcut Alt+Ctrl+Num - (minus key on the numeric keypad): nothing much happens, I just get something which look like an equals sign.
- Centering current segment: Same as usual, i.e. if I am in the view which hides source segments of closed units, I have to scroll up to see the source segment I am working on. As recommended in this forum I also tried the "view normal" fix but that didn't do it either.

It looks like all the Ando buttons have been correctly installed on Word, and in the menu, if I go to Ando, Enhanced Editing, Enhance Trados, the latter is ticked.
Does Dragon Naturally Speaking 9 interefere with Ando?
I there something else I can do to make it work?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ando not working with Trados

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »