Vetting for paying members - what is this all about?
Thread poster: Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI

Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 09:02
Member (2008)
English to Czech
Oct 26, 2010

I have just submitted a post to a thread in Czech disucssion at:
http://www.proz.com/forum/czech/183862-spolupráce_softwaru_trados_7_a_ms_office_2007.html

Surprisingly, this message appeared:
"Your message has been stored in the database.
Note: Your message will be reviewed by a moderator before it is made visible."

I'm hereby asking for removal of any moderation of my posts and for explanation why did this happen at all. I'm a paying member ("members can post to the forums instantly"), and I have not posted anything that could give a reason for moderation.

Democratically yours,
Tomas

Direct link Reply with quote

Jared Tabor
Local time: 04:02
SITE STAFF
Vetting filter to protect against advertising and discussion of sites offering competing services Oct 26, 2010

Hi Tomas,

Sorry for the confusion. It looks like your post was caught in a vetting filter, which is a precautionary measure under http://www.proz.com/siterules/general/3#3 (discussion of sites offering competing services), based on one of the links cited. I vetted it just a few minutes ago.

Regards,

Jared

Direct link Reply with quote

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Empty post.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Vetting for paying members - what is this all about?

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search