Forums: Is there a way to get an overview of one's own postings
Thread poster: Williamson

Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:35
Flemish to English
+ ...
Jul 26, 2004

If I go to my profile>postings then I appears that during the last five years, I have posted some 368 topics.
However, I can only see the title of 20 of these postings. Some were questions to obtain information about certain topics. Very useful answers to these questions were given, for which I thank this community.
Sometimes, it is useful to look up such an answer. But every time I post a new topic/question the reference to last of the last 20 postings disappears. Is there a way to scroll through one's postings?

[Edited at 2004-07-26 12:16]

Direct link Reply with quote

Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:05
English to Tamil
+ ...
I raised this matter long back Jul 26, 2004

See http://www.proz.com/topic/14313 But unfortunately other than support in words, nothing concrete emerged. I take this opportunity to pose the request once again. Last time I had posted, the number of posts which I initiated plus those in which I contributed was 210. Now it is 606. With a sigh I have to see them being gently pushed one by one into the cyber wilderness.

Regards,
N.Raghavan

m_Chanoine
Local time: 16:35
French to Spanish
+ ...
How to save messages? Jul 26, 2004

As newbie here, I oft asked myself how to save threads of interest (not only mines) without having so far an answer. It is maybe diverging from your question but could be a partial answer.

Best regards
michel

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Jul 26, 2004

...to Forums.

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Tracking the forum Jul 26, 2004

m_Chanoine wrote:

As newbie here, I oft asked myself how to save threads of interest (not only mines) without having so far an answer. It is maybe diverging from your question but could be a partial answer.

It is a partial answer, indeed All members have the option to track the topics they find particularly interesting - if the option is enabled you will get e-mail notification of every post in the given forum or topic. See: http://www.proz.com/faq/forums#forum_tracking

One may like to keep these notifications as a collection of links to the most interesting discussions, but I agree that showing all post in the profile tab would be much more convenient.

Magda

[Edited at 2004-07-26 15:09]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forums: Is there a way to get an overview of one's own postings

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search