Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:34
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Oct 6, 2007

I'm probably just missing something obvious, but whereas in the old design, when you go into Community: Forums, you come to a page showing Translation Art & Business forums,with tabs at the top for Most Recent Posts, Translation Art & Business, Technical Forums, Non-English Forums and Forums about ProZ.com.
In the new design, you are just taken to Translation Art & Business, and I can see no way to get to the forums under the other headings apart from switching back to the old design (whic
... See more
I'm probably just missing something obvious, but whereas in the old design, when you go into Community: Forums, you come to a page showing Translation Art & Business forums,with tabs at the top for Most Recent Posts, Translation Art & Business, Technical Forums, Non-English Forums and Forums about ProZ.com.
In the new design, you are just taken to Translation Art & Business, and I can see no way to get to the forums under the other headings apart from switching back to the old design (which I did to post this).
Collapse

Mihai Badea (X)
Mihai Badea (X)  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
English to Romanian
+ ...
The tabs are now on the left side of the page Oct 6, 2007

Please take a look here .

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:34
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
In memoriam
Thank you! Oct 6, 2007

Problem solved!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Access to forum sections in new-design ProZ

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »