For sale: new English-German technical dictionary (sold)
Thread poster: Armorel Young
Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:25
German to English
Jun 12, 2003

I have a new, just purchased copy of the Routledge Universal-Wörterbuch der Technik Englisch/German Technical Dictionary. It is Volume 2, English-German, published 1996 (the current edition), 748 pp, over 100,000 entries. I bought it in error (right language pair, wrong direction!) and am offering it for sale at GBP 55 (or 75 Euros), to include postage within Europe. Current price in the Grant & Cutler catalogue is £100. Feel free to e-ma... See more
I have a new, just purchased copy of the Routledge Universal-Wörterbuch der Technik Englisch/German Technical Dictionary. It is Volume 2, English-German, published 1996 (the current edition), 748 pp, over 100,000 entries. I bought it in error (right language pair, wrong direction!) and am offering it for sale at GBP 55 (or 75 Euros), to include postage within Europe. Current price in the Grant & Cutler catalogue is £100. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]Collapse

Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:25
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Now sold Jun 12, 2003

It looks as though I already have a buyer for the technical dictionary - how nice that this system works so efficiently!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

For sale: new English-German technical dictionary (sold)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »