Pages in topic:   [1 2 3 4] >
FREE Alchemy PUBLISHER 2.5 - for attendees at Virtual Conference
Thread poster: Drew MacFadyen

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
Sep 8, 2009

Just announced: All visitors to the Alchemy Booth in the Virtual Exhibit Hall will receive a FREE Alchemy PUBLISHER 2.5 (RRP €749). Alchemy PUBLISHER is an advanced TM for documentation formats such as Microsoft Word, Adobe Framemaker, Adobe InDesign and QuarkXpress. For more information on Alchemy Publisher visit http://www.proz.com/alchemy

To receive the FREE Alchemy PUBLISHER 2.5 software, users must register, and visit Alchemy's booth during the virtual conference on September 30th. Registration for the conference is free at http://www.proz.com/virtualconference

Many other special offers will be available to attendees of the Virtual conference, so be sure to register and attend.

Hope to see everyone at the Virtual Conference on September 30th.

Drew MacFadyen

Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 15:56
Member (2006)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Question on Version No. Sep 8, 2009

AFAIK latest version of Alchemy Publisher is 2.0
Can you confirm that the version no. is 2.5? Maybe a version not released yet.

Selcuk

Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 09:56
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Great! Sep 8, 2009

That's really a good news!

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Version 2.5 will be released in a few days Sep 8, 2009

I have been told that Version 2.5 of Alchemy Publisher is set to be publicly released in the coming days. ProZians attending the virtual conference, and visiting Alchemy's booth, will be among the
first to have the latest version of Publisher.

Regards,

Drew

Stanislaw Czech, MCIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:56
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
Great news :-) Sep 9, 2009

Thank you for letting us know - it's amazing!

Cheers
S

Grzegorz Gryc  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:56
French to Polish
+ ...
Confirmation or delivery? Oct 7, 2009

Drew MacFadyen wrote:

I have been told that Version 2.5 of Alchemy Publisher is set to be publicly released in the coming days. ProZians attending the virtual conference, and visiting Alchemy's booth, will be among the first to have the latest version of Publisher.

A question.
I visited the Alchemy booth and signed up the give away offer.
I didn't receive any info/confirmation.
It's normal or something is wrong?

Cheers
GG

[Edited at 2009-10-07 22:52 GMT]

Marcelina Haftka  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
We have to wait a little bit... Oct 7, 2009

Apparently the 2.5 version is going to be released (and sent to us) within a few days.

On the other hand, it would be great to have ANY information directly from Alchemy in our mailboxes or at ProZ...

We need to be patient.icon_smile.gif

Dr JM Chen, PhD  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Chinese to English
+ ...
free copy once it's released Oct 8, 2009

Marcelina Haftka wrote:

Apparently the 2.5 version is going to be released (and sent to us) within a few days.

That's what I was told at Alchemy's booth too: anyone who has signed up with receive an email link to download the free copy once it's released...

JM Chen

PROF.CHIARA
French to Italian
+ ...
I have not received the email with the link Oct 12, 2009

sorry, but how can I do for receiving the copy? I am registered during the conference but I have not received the email with the link!

Marcelina Haftka  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
Still nothing... Oct 20, 2009

Good evening,
Today I have received an invitation to Alchemy Software Development trainings, but unfortunately - still no links to the Publisher 2.5 itself...
Has anyone got news on the product release?
Marcelina

madak  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Swedish to English
+ ...
Ditto Oct 20, 2009

Marcelina Haftka wrote:

Today I have received an invitation to Alchemy Software Development trainings, but unfortunately - still no links to the Publisher 2.5 itself...

Dr JM Chen, PhD  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Chinese to English
+ ...
got free download link Oct 28, 2009

Update:

I just got an email from Alchemy with the free download link.

Off downloading now, hopefully it will work...icon_eek.gif)

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Alchemy Publisher 2.05 giveaway and activation Oct 28, 2009

The email has been sent by Alchemy. If you visited the Alchemy booth and registered for the prize giveaway you should have received the email (check your spam/junk folders). The email includes a link to an FTP site where users download a large (400 MB) file. Once unzipped there is a short set up wizard that will install the software.

Once installed and launched, users will be prompted to "activate" their license via certificate or email. When selecting activation via email an email will be populated and sent to Alchemy with the below info (no word yet on how long activation via email will take)

Hello Digital Alchemists,
Having visited your booth at the recent Proz virtual conference, can you now send me a product certificate for Alchemy Publisher 2.0?
You'll find my Installation ID and email address below.

XXXX
XXXX
XXX

Regards

The email authentication will be used to verify that license activations are for visitors to the Alchemy booth during the ProZ.com virtual conference.

Good luck with the software, and thanks for helping make the first ever ProZ.com virtual conference a huge success.

If anyone has received the activation key, please give this thread an update on how long it takes.

Drew MacFadyen

madak  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Swedish to English
+ ...
Maybe my spam filter is too good, but... Oct 28, 2009

I'm sure I visited the Alchemy booth, but I've not received this email. And there's nothing in my spam folder.

Raffaella Panigada  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Member (2007)
English to Italian
+ ...
Same here Oct 28, 2009

Madeleine MacRae Klintebo wrote:

I'm sure I visited the Alchemy booth, but I've not received this email. And there's nothing in my spam folder.

What are the chances that the messages containing the download link are being sent in different batches?

Pages in topic:   [1 2 3 4] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

FREE Alchemy PUBLISHER 2.5 - for attendees at Virtual Conference

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search