Which CAT tool works best for Chinese to English?
Thread poster: wongikuelekk (X)
wongikuelekk (X)
wongikuelekk (X)
Oct 26, 2002

This has been my lingering question. I am interested to hear if any of you have first-hand knowledge which of the myriad selections would work best for Chinese handling?

Many claims that they handle Chinese, but what I am asking is do they work \"well\"?

I\'ve tried demos and trial versions, but I\'m still interested to hear your experience. Have anyone of you use a version and are really happy with it?

Thank you, this forum has provided wonde
... See more
This has been my lingering question. I am interested to hear if any of you have first-hand knowledge which of the myriad selections would work best for Chinese handling?

Many claims that they handle Chinese, but what I am asking is do they work \"well\"?

I\'ve tried demos and trial versions, but I\'m still interested to hear your experience. Have anyone of you use a version and are really happy with it?

Thank you, this forum has provided wonderful information sharing.

Pema
Collapse

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:37
English to Chinese
+ ...
Hi Pema: Oct 28, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-10-26 20:47, pemalot wrote:

I\'ve tried demos and trial versions, but I\'m still interested to hear your experience. Have anyone of y... See more
Quote:

On 2002-10-26 20:47, pemalot wrote:

Thank you, this forum has provided wonderful information sharing.

Pema

I would suggest that you post this topic again in the Chinese forum, where there are always warm-hearted CAT tool users willing to help.

HTH ▲ Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Which CAT tool works best for Chinese to English?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »