Trados Group buying
Thread poster: JennyC08

JennyC08
Local time: 03:56
German to French
+ ...
Sep 22, 2007

Hello,
Not quite sure this is the right place to post this, but I registered for buying SDL trados in the group buying (the price is the best I ever seen!).
So, in the one that was opened until Aug 27, there was 1 seat left, and I clicked on the link that led me to the one that ends in Sept 27. I am fearing that the sale won't reach the 50 required buyers...
My question is: there are 15 people on the waiting list of Aug 27 sale, so how come they were not switched to the Sept one? Are the offers the same? Maybe I am missing something in the way it works...

Many thanks!

Caroline

Direct link Reply with quote

JennyC08
Local time: 03:56
German to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Waiting list Sep 23, 2007

Hello,
Another question: can I add myself to the waiting list of the August sale without any risk (i.e. in the end having to buy 2 licenses)?
Thanks,
Caroline

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Group buying

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search