https://www.proz.com/forum/smart_shoppers/8814-urgently_wanted%3A_trados_55_support_for_framemaker_7.html

urgently Wanted: Trados 5.5 Support for FrameMaker 7
Thread poster: Donglai Lou (X)
Donglai Lou (X)
Donglai Lou (X)  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 13:03
English to Chinese
+ ...
Feb 22, 2003

is there anyone who can sell his Trados 5.5 \"Support for FrameMaker 7\" patch to me. I need it urgently. I can pay you by paypal or credit card or western uninion.

thanks a lot for your help.

I would like to purchase it from translationzone.com. but now it is the weekend and their system does\'t support instant only transaction.

please email me your offer (including fee and payment
... See more
is there anyone who can sell his Trados 5.5 \"Support for FrameMaker 7\" patch to me. I need it urgently. I can pay you by paypal or credit card or western uninion.

I would like to purchase it from translationzone.com. but now it is the weekend and their system does\'t support instant only transaction.

please email me your offer (including fee and payment method) to [email protected].

[ This Message was edited byn2003-02-22 06:12]

[ This Message was edited by:on2003-02-22 06:19]
Collapse

Frank Bremster
Frank Bremster  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:03
German
+ ...
You don't need it Feb 22, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-02-22 06:08, Donglai Lou wrote:

... See more
Quote:

On 2003-02-22 06:08, Donglai Lou wrote:

I work with Framemaker 7 and Trados without using that update.

Just open the Framemaker 7 (mif) file with a text editor (notepad or word), change the version in brackets to 6 save it. Then work with Trados, just don\'t forget to change the version any time you save the file in Framemaker.

Contact me offlist, if you hav any problems with this. ▲ Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

urgently Wanted: Trados 5.5 Support for FrameMaker 7

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »