Survey on virtual community citizenship behavior
Thread poster: mandy1636
mandy1636
mandy1636
Local time: 01:12
Apr 9, 2011

Dear ProZ.com members, I am a graduate student and currently working on my thesis. I need to collect some data through the following survey. It is a survey regarding virtual community citizenship behavior. More specifically, it is about the prosocial or helping behaviors among online community users' toward each other. This survey is completely anonymous and the data collected from this survey is only for research purpose. I'd like to discuss the study with you if you are interested. Looking for... See more
Dear ProZ.com members, I am a graduate student and currently working on my thesis. I need to collect some data through the following survey. It is a survey regarding virtual community citizenship behavior. More specifically, it is about the prosocial or helping behaviors among online community users' toward each other. This survey is completely anonymous and the data collected from this survey is only for research purpose. I'd like to discuss the study with you if you are interested. Looking forward to your reply and survey participation. Below is the survey link:

http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/359865/1cc8

Ps: I am new to this forum. I don't have enough social capital to facilitate the survey participation in this community. If possible, I'd also appreciate you forward this link to your friends in this forum. Love you guys. ^_^

Sincerely yours,
Mandy
Collapse

mandy1636
mandy1636
Local time: 01:12
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 11, 2011

Thanks to everyone who took my survey. I am really grateful from the bottom of my heart!! There are so many warm-hearted people in this forum. I just wanna say THANK YOU and your help means a lot to me. I'd like to invite whoever sees my post to spare some time for my survey. I really need more responses to be able to analyze the data in order to graduate. THANKS! ^_^

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Survey on virtual community citizenship behavior

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »