Thread poster: Patricia Rosas

Patricia Rosas  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:21
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 18, 2008

Friends,

My computer karma is all messed up this week! The latest freaky thing is that I left the computer to do some chores, and when I came back, there were two spam messages in the inbox. I clicked to delete them, and nothing happened. After several tries, I decided I'd move them--only then I realized that the "trash" folder has vanished.

I look in all the folder to see if I'd moved it accidentally, but I cannot find it.

So, two questions: Any idea where it went or how I can get it back? And if I can't find, and I have to reinstall Thunderbird, does anyone know if all my messages, addressbook, and settings will be erased?

Thanks!
Patricia

Direct link Reply with quote

Patricia Rosas  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:21
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I fixed the problem! Nov 18, 2008

Sorry. I did what I should have done first: Rebooting brought the trash bin back.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Thunderbird Trash Bin Has Vanished!

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search