https://www.proz.com/forum/software_applications/15637-is_there_a_way_to_copy_tables_from_msword_documentpaste_into_inpage_urdu.html

Is there a way to copy tables from MSWord document&Paste into Inpage Urdu.
Thread poster: Rafaqat Dogar
Rafaqat Dogar
Rafaqat Dogar  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:00
Member (2004)
English to Urdu
+ ...
Nov 7, 2003

Dear Experts

Could any body let me know if there is any way to copy the tables from MSWord and Paste in the Inpage Urdu to write Urdu in to it.
I am sorry if the topic has already been discussed.

Thank you very much

RDogar

Aisha Rishi
Aisha Rishi
Pakistan
Local time: 13:00
English to Urdu
+ ...
I dont think so. Nov 8, 2003

Rafaqat Dogar wrote:

Dear Experts

Could any body let me know if there is any way to copy the tables from MSWord and Paste in the Inpage Urdu to write Urdu in to it.
I am sorry if the topic has already been discussed.

Thank you very much

RDogar

I have been using Inpage for a long time and I havent figured out a way yet to import MS word document in Inpage. Reason being both programs use different encoding. You will have to make tables manually.

If there is someone out there who knows how to do it I would be really interested in knowing about it myself, as it is a big nuisance.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there a way to copy tables from MSWord document&Paste into Inpage Urdu.

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »