https://www.proz.com/forum/software_applications/245396-modifying_invoice_template_in_to3000_v8.html

Modifying invoice template in TO3000 v8
Thread poster: Nathaniel2
Nathaniel2
Nathaniel2
Local time: 13:28
Slovak to English
Mar 18, 2013

I wonder if anyone has this problem - I'm trying to modify the invoice template in TO3000, I've done it before but now when the rtf template opens in Word (2003) it opens as read only even though in the document attributes the read only box is not ticked. If I save it with a different name, where would I specify this new document name as the one that should be used to create invoices?
Incidently, I blame it all on windows 7. Ever since I've been using this beast my computer has been quirky
... See more
I wonder if anyone has this problem - I'm trying to modify the invoice template in TO3000, I've done it before but now when the rtf template opens in Word (2003) it opens as read only even though in the document attributes the read only box is not ticked. If I save it with a different name, where would I specify this new document name as the one that should be used to create invoices?
Incidently, I blame it all on windows 7. Ever since I've been using this beast my computer has been quirky and quirkier.
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 13:28
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Win 7 / TO3000 v10 Mar 18, 2013

For version 10 the templates are located by default in the following folder:
C:\ Users\Public\Documents\AIT\TO3000, Version 10\Templates\Clients\Invoices

I have no idea how does it look with version 8, but try looking for a similar location.

Otherwise you can just use the search for the filename "Invoice to Client - LandScape Template - English.rtf" or whatever is the name of the template in your case.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Modifying invoice template in TO3000 v8

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »