You may try this workaround:
1. Install Autocad 2013 and its VBA module;
2. Install Transtools for Autocad in Autocad 2013. Please see http://www.translatortools.net/autocad-about.html;
3. Extrac text from Autocad with Transtools for Autocad;
4. Then you will get a tabular-like word file;
5. Count words in Word program or your CAT.
You may have to repeat step 1 - 4 for 140 times.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.