Stephen Rifkind  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 10:33
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Jul 12, 2006

Dear Moderator/Colleagues:

If this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the correct one.

I suddenly have a printing bug in my adobe reader program (7.0). When I press "print", I get a box saying "print to file" with a box where I am supposed to put my "output file" in. I have no idea what the latter is. In any case, no matter what I put in, I cannot print it, although sometimes it looks like the document has been sent to the printer.

I have an urgent need to print some documents now.

Please advise me what to do.

Yours truly,

Stephen Rifkind

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:33
English to German
+ ...
Uncheck 'Print to file' in the Print dialogue Jul 12, 2006

Hi Stephen,
If this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the correct one.

I moved it to Software applications.

I suddenly have a printing bug in my adobe reader program (7.0). When I press "print", I get a box saying "print to file" with a box where I am supposed to put my "output file" in. I have no idea what the latter is. In any case, no matter what I put in, I cannot print it, although sometimes it looks like the document has been sent to the printer.

Have you tried unchecking the Print to file box in the Print dialogue (File - Print or Ctrl-P)?

HTH, Ralf

Stephen Rifkind  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 10:33
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jul 12, 2006

Dear Ralf:

Thanks for the help. It is amazing how something so simple can be so annoying. Have a wonderful week.

Stephen Rifkind

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sudden Adobe Problem with Printing

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search