Ayuda urgente con desbloqueo para edición de documentos en Word
Thread poster: SandraV

SandraV  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:05
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 17, 2012

Me urge muchísimo. No sé por qué todos mis archivos guardados en Word se han bloqueado, no puedo editar nada porque me aparece una ventana que me dice que están bloqueados para su edición y lo peor es que yo no los he bloqueado. ¿Me podrían decir cómo hago para cambiar esto?
Gracias anticipadas por su ayuda.

Direct link Reply with quote

Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:05
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Possiible explanation in English Feb 17, 2012

I'm sure someone more expert than me would be of more help, but please try the following, in case it will help.

1. Locate your document in Windows Explorer (do not open it)
2. Right click on the document. A dropdown menu will appear.
3. Click on Properties, to open the Properties window
4. In the Properties window, click on the Security tab
5. Change the permissions for the document, to allow you access (I'm not sure what the terms will be in Spanish. In English, in Windows 7, you want to allow Modify, Read & Execute, Read, Write).

For more help, I recommend that you repost your message (in English) in this forum:

http://www.proz.com/forum/72 (Microsoft Office)

Good luck.

esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:05
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
OpenOffice.org Feb 17, 2012

Se es urgente, pruebe OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice. Por desgracia, se puede perder el formato del texto.

Javier Wasserzug  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:05
English to Spanish
+ ...

¿Estás egura que estás usando tu perfil o por lo menos el mismo perfil que usaste siempre para trabajar con esos documentos? Administrador, guest, etc

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ayuda urgente con desbloqueo para edición de documentos en Word

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search