Pages in topic:   [1 2 3] >
donde puedo traducir por gratis?
Thread poster: aglobke
May 13, 2012

Hola, me llamo andrew y he sido aprendiendo espanol para aproximadente(no?) 6 anos. Era pensando sobre haciendo traducciones solo por diversion y para que puedo practicar mis habilidades de espanol. Me gusta haciendo traducciones y quisiera ayudar hacer buenas traducciones para sitios que necesitan traducciones de buen calidad por hablantes de espanol. Lo haria por gratis, obviamente.

¿Hay algunos lugares?

Paula Hernández
Paula Hernández
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:41
English to Spanish
+ ...
¿Qué? May 14, 2012

aglobke wrote:

Hola, me llamo andrew y he sido aprendiendo espanol para aproximadente(no?) 6 anos. Era pensando sobre haciendo traducciones solo por diversion y para que puedo practicar mis habilidades de espanol. Me gusta haciendo traducciones y quisiera ayudar hacer buenas traducciones para sitios que necesitan traducciones de buen calidad por hablantes de espanol. Lo haria por gratis, obviamente.

¿Hay algunos lugares?

¿Quieres hacer traducciones al español?

Darío Giménez
Darío Giménez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:41
English to Spanish
+ ...
Ay, madre. May 14, 2012

aglobke wrote:

¿Hay algunos lugares?

Ay, madre.

Adelaida Kuzniatsova
Adelaida Kuzniatsova  Identity Verified
Belarus
Local time: 13:41
Spanish to Russian
+ ...
Traducciones por hablantes May 14, 2012

No lo haga, por Dios.
Sobre todo si su ruso es semejante al español.

CARMEN MAESTRO
CARMEN MAESTRO  Identity Verified
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mejora tu español!!! May 14, 2012

Sinceramente, para hacer traducciones a cualquier idioma, en primer lugar hay que conocer bien los dos idiomas y a ti aún te queda mucho que aprender y mejorar del español...

Saludos!

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Idem May 14, 2012

CARMEN MAESTRO wrote:

Sinceramente, para hacer traducciones a cualquier idioma, en primer lugar hay que conocer bien los dos idiomas y a ti aún te queda mucho que aprender y mejorar del español...

Saludos!

"Zapatero a tus zapatos."
Lo pensaría 2 veces, y bien pensado. If your native language is English, I'd stick to translating into that, rather than biting off more than you can chew.

Alex Lago
Alex Lago  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Translate into your mother language May 14, 2012

You should always translate into your own language from the languages you learn, so in your case you would translate from Spanish to English, however to translate a language you have to learn that language really well and be able to understand it perfectly, translating is not something you do to learn a language it is something you do after you have learned a language and only if you have reached a high level of proficiency.

You know some Spanish but it still needs a l
... See more
You should always translate into your own language from the languages you learn, so in your case you would translate from Spanish to English, however to translate a language you have to learn that language really well and be able to understand it perfectly, translating is not something you do to learn a language it is something you do after you have learned a language and only if you have reached a high level of proficiency.

You know some Spanish but it still needs a lot of work (your verb tenses are all off for one thing) and even when you do learn it perfectly you should never translate into Spanish, only from Spanish.

Your Spanish looks to be on the lower mid-level stage and you need to improve it quite a bit, so go to Spanish learning websites and ask for advice there on how to improve your skills.
Collapse

Adelaida Kuzniatsova
Adelaida Kuzniatsova  Identity Verified
Belarus
Local time: 13:41
Spanish to Russian
+ ...
Este es el problema May 14, 2012

Alex Lago wrote:

You know some Spanish but it still needs a lot of work (your verb tenses are all off for one thing) and even when you do learn it perfectly you should never translate into Spanish, only from Spanish.

Your Spanish looks to be on the lower mid-level stage and you need to improve it quite a bit, so go to Spanish learning websites and ask for advice there on how to improve your skills.

cuando uno aprende cualquier idioma, piensa que sabe bastante para ser traductor. Y nunca ha sido así. Porque si no, ¿para qué existen tantas facultades de filología y de traducción?

aglobke
aglobke
TOPIC STARTER
okay? May 14, 2012

Alex Lago wrote:

Wow, I am very insulted. Might as well have not said anything at all, I think people would rather tear me down than see my good intentions.

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Trolll May 14, 2012

aglobke wrote:

Pienso que estamos ante un troll.

lafrentz
lafrentz
English to Catalan
+ ...
Es una traducción automática May 14, 2012

aglobke wrote:

¿Hay algunos lugares?

Este mensaje es claramente una traducción automática de google.

"I have been learning" = "He sido aprendiendo"
"I was thinking" = "Era pensando"
"I like doing translations" = "Me gusta haciendo traducciones"

Etc.

[Editado a las 2012-05-14 19:36 GMT]

[Editado a las 2012-05-14 19:36 GMT]

Bruno Magne
Bruno Magne  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:41
English to French
+ ...
Don't feel insulted May 14, 2012

My colleagues are right. Your written Spanish is not good enough for you to undertake any translation task.

May be you could do some interpreting for Spanish-speaking people visiting your country.

If you really feel able to carry out translation jobs, you could register as a voluntary at Translators without Borders
<
... See more
My colleagues are right. Your written Spanish is not good enough for you to undertake any translation task.

May be you could do some interpreting for Spanish-speaking people visiting your country.

If you really feel able to carry out translation jobs, you could register as a voluntary at Translators without Borders

Here is the address: http://translatorswithoutborders.org/How-to-Register

¡Suerte!

Bruno

PS: I sure hope you did not use any Translation machine to write you message. Otherwise no one (ONG or others) will ever entrust you any job
Collapse

Miguel Carmona
Miguel Carmona  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:41
English to Spanish
No, no, no May 14, 2012

Bruno Magne wrote:

Your written Spanish is not good enough for you to undertake any translation task.

Not good enough to undertake any translation task or any task of any kind, for that matter. This phrase sounds a little like: "The US$0.25 (cents) you have in your pocket are not enough to buy the Eiffel Tower. Well yeah, but probably not even to buy one single bolt of the thousands of bolts used in its construction.

==============================

Bruno Magne wrote:

Most probably not. The guy used Google Translate to be able to put something in Spanish on the forum.

===============================

Bruno Magne wrote:

TWB requires some basic knowledge/qualifications that the OP clearly does not have.

[Edited at 2012-05-14 21:22 GMT]

Miguel Carmona
Miguel Carmona  Identity Verified
United States
English to Spanish
Traductores al instante, un peligro más de Google Translate May 14, 2012

lafrentz wrote:

aglobke wrote:

¿Hay algunos lugares?

Este mensaje es claramente una traducción automática de google.

"I have been learning" = "He sido aprendiendo"
"I was thinking" = "Era pensando"
"I like doing translations" = "Me gusta haciendo traducciones"

Etc.

Excelente observación, Lafrentz, la cual muestra claramente otro más de los peligros de Google Translate.

Javier Wasserzug
Javier Wasserzug  Identity Verified
United States
English to Spanish
+ ...
Básicamente May 15, 2012

Igual que con las consultas de traducción tipo “¿cómo traducirían kidney transplant?”, mejor ignorar estas cosas.

Pages in topic:   [1 2 3] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

donde puedo traducir por gratis?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »