¿ cómo se cambia el idioma en el revisor ortográfico de Word ...
Thread poster: Angel Llacuna

Angel Llacuna  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:38
English to Spanish
Sep 4, 2017

para que se ajuste al idioma del texto a revisar ?
Utilizo Word 2007 y Windows 7.


 

Inga Petkelyte  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 01:38
Lithuanian to Portuguese
+ ...
Rever+Idioma Sep 4, 2017

I select Rever in the main menu and then idioma -> definir idioma, select from the list the language and then it's (in most of cases) done.
Sometimes you have to add the language but that applies to rare languages mostly.
Spanish variants maight be among those "rare" ones.
Hope it helps.


 

Angel Llacuna  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:38
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
I do not find ... Sep 4, 2017

the option Rever

Inga Petkelyte wrote:

I select Rever in the main menu and then idioma -> definir idioma, select from the list the language and then it's (in most of cases) done.
Sometimes you have to add the language but that applies to rare languages mostly.
Spanish variants maight be among those "rare" ones.
Hope it helps.


 

Juan Jacob  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 19:38
French to Spanish
+ ...
Aquí... Sep 4, 2017

...en la pestaña Revisar, opción Idioma, Establecer idioma de corrección.
Listo.


 

Karen Pérez Herrera
Chile
Local time: 21:38
Member (2017)
English to Spanish
Para cambiar idioma de revisión... Sep 4, 2017

Angel Llacuna wrote:

the option Rever

Inga Petkelyte wrote:

I select Rever in the main menu and then idioma -> definir idioma, select from the list the language and then it's (in most of cases) done.
Sometimes you have to add the language but that applies to rare languages mostly.
Spanish variants maight be among those "rare" ones.
Hope it helps.


La opción que desea es Revisar>Definir idioma>Elegir el idioma deseado. Es importante destacar que si Ud. desea revisar un texto que ya está redactado, debe seleccionar todo el texto (Ctrl+E) antes de seleccionar el idioma de revisión.

Saludos


 

Angel Llacuna  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:38
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
No encuentro la opción Definir idioma Sep 4, 2017

Tener en cuenta que utilizo Word 2007

Karen Pérez Herrera wrote:

La opción que desea es Revisar>Definir idioma>Elegir el idioma deseado. Es importante destacar que si Ud. desea revisar un texto que ya está redactado, debe seleccionar todo el texto (Ctrl+E) antes de seleccionar el idioma de revisión.
Saludos


 

Inga Petkelyte  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 01:38
Lithuanian to Portuguese
+ ...
Do you find idioma? Sep 4, 2017

But do you find idioma?
When lcicking on revisión/Rever/Edit, whichever the language, you have to have and expanded submenu along the entire horizontal line, with icons that contain two smaller icons. The lower line of that icon menu should read. Verificación - idoma - Comentarios, etc. (Spanish shouldn't differ that much from Portuguese here).
Do you have such menu opening?
If yes, then in the icon with idioma, ther should be two smaller icons with Taducir and Idioma. When clicking on THAT Idioma, a new submenu opens and there you have Definir.


 

Inga Petkelyte  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 01:38
Lithuanian to Portuguese
+ ...
Sorry for typos Sep 4, 2017

Rush rush and here we goicon_frown.gif Sorry for that.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

¿ cómo se cambia el idioma en el revisor ortográfico de Word ...

Advanced search






Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search