FedEx in Argentina?
Thread poster: wrtransco

wrtransco
Local time: 21:40
German to English
+ ...
Sep 27, 2002

Sorry to post this in English, but it is a bit easier for me to do so. I would like to find out, if one could send something from Argentina (Eldorado - Misiones) via FedEx. Are there FedEx offices in that area?

Many thanks in advance.

RaWa

Robert INGLEDEW  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 22:40
English to Spanish
+ ...
I KNOW THEY ARE IN ARGENTINA Sep 27, 2002

I have received correspondence via Fedex at Mar del Plata. But Eldorado (Misiones) is a small town with some 20,000 inhabitants, so I suppose they will not be there. They probably have offices in Posadas, which is the capital of the province of Misiones.

Hope this helps.

two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Ask them! :-) Sep 27, 2002

You can ask Fedex directly via Internet. Try at

http://www.fedex.com/ar/contact/writefedex.html?link=4

Or navigate directly from

http://www.fedex.com/

Saludos!

[addsig]

Aurora Humarán  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Hi! Sep 28, 2002

I have relatives in El Dorado (Horrisbergër family), let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

icon_smile.gifAurora

wrtransco
Local time: 21:40
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks to Robert, two2tango, Aurora and José Luis! Oct 3, 2002

It must have been the long hours that I worked that prevented me from thinking clearly! icon_smile.gif

José Luis gave me the idea (should have thought of it myself!) to give FedEx a call... icon_frown.gif Anyone, who would like to send something from Argentina via FedEx can call 0810-333 3339 and schedule a pick-up, if there are no offices in that area. The pick-up costs 4.00 US dollars.

Thanks for thinking for me!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

FedEx in Argentina?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search