DNS adding a space before text in Studio 2009
Thread poster: Ward Whittaker

Ward Whittaker  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 13:20
Portuguese to English
Jan 31, 2011

Hi all,

I've been using DNS for a couple of years now and one issue I have with using it with Studio 2009 is that it places one character space before the text which I then need to delete.

I can't find anything in either DNS or studio 2009 options that relates to this.
Has anybody else experienced this and if so, does anybody know of a resolution or workaround to this issue.
Many thanks in advance, Ward

Anne Bohy  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:20
English to French
With DNS 10... Jan 31, 2011

I've been using DNS for more than 10 years now. This problem didn't happen in the past, but I think I experienced it at some point, with DNS 10 probably.
Then I moved to the DNS 10 64-bit version, and now to DNS 11, and I don't have this problem anymore. No idea about a workaround.
What version are you using?

Ward Whittaker  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 13:20
Portuguese to English
TOPIC STARTER
I'm using DNS 9.5 with Studio 2009 SP1 9.1 Jan 31, 2011

Hi Bohy,

I'm using DNS 9.5 with Studio 2009 SP1 9.1

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DNS adding a space before text in Studio 2009

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search