Thread poster: Gladis Audi

Gladis Audi  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Local time: 08:11
Member (2014)
English to French
Jul 5, 2015

Hello,

I used DNS with Studio 2014 for a year without a problem. With multiterm 2014 however, DNS would only type the first letter in the box, so I couldn't use it.

I installed Studio 2015 two days ago and since, I haven't been able to figure out why, but DNS behaves the same as it does with Multiterm: it only writes the first letter of the first word dictated. I still get the auto-suggest pop up, and I am not sure it is directly related as it pops up the way it normally does if I was typing, and that's how it is supposed to function. Right?

In both Multiterm 2014/Studio 2015, I get letters popping up at the left top corner as if I had clicked the -alt key, and I have to click back in the box/segment to get the cursor back in place before I start typing.

Thank you for any help, it's much needed!

Edit: When I turn off autosuggest, DNS works as normal in Studio 2015. This issue did not come up with Studio 2014.

Gladis

[Edited at 2015-07-05 10:26 GMT]

[Edited at 2015-07-05 11:01 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DNS writes only the 1st letter of 1st word in Studio 2015

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search