dragon professional individual (15) and Trados 2015 totally blocked
Thread poster: Piero Intonti

Piero Intonti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 05:26
Italian to English
+ ...
Sep 19, 2016

Hello! I have tried to use Dragon Professional Individual ( 15) with Trados 2015 and despite the great functionality to insert commands step by step, which I was searching for, now I receive an error message , ( i suppose) related to DNS' s installing, that has completely blocked Trados's functioning and so my work. The curious thing is that it regularly works with Trados 2011.
Could you suggest me anything something as from Trados' support they cannot reply on third-party application iss
... See more
Hello! I have tried to use Dragon Professional Individual ( 15) with Trados 2015 and despite the great functionality to insert commands step by step, which I was searching for, now I receive an error message , ( i suppose) related to DNS' s installing, that has completely blocked Trados's functioning and so my work. The curious thing is that it regularly works with Trados 2011.
Could you suggest me anything something as from Trados' support they cannot reply on third-party application issues?
Thanks a lot.
Piero
error message
Collapse

Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:26
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Try Repairing the Dragon installation Sep 19, 2016

Piero Intonti wrote:

Could you suggest me anything something as from Trados' support they cannot reply on third-party application issues?
Thanks a lot.
Piero
error message

Hi Piero,

First of all, I would recommend running a Repair of your Dragon installation. This is best done from the original installer, and by right-clicking and selecting "Run as Administrator".

Michael

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

dragon professional individual (15) and Trados 2015 totally blocked

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search