Dragon Spanish version
Thread poster: Williamson

Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:11
Flemish to English
+ ...
Apr 25, 2006

I have the multilingual version (Dutch,French,English,German) of Dragon Dictate v8.0. and am looking for a version with Spanish in it. Do the French and Italian version only have French and Italian or is it combined with Spanish.

Giulia TAPPI  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:11
French to Italian
+ ...
Standard Dragon Apr 26, 2006

has just Italian, and the same for French. I think the Preferred version is coupled with English in both cases, but not with other languages, as far as I know; but you could check this information with their hot line.

Patricia Lane  Identity Verified
France
French to English
+ ...
how is it?? Apr 26, 2006

I've been thinking of getting Dragon (EN and FR) but have heard that V.8 is not particularly good at getting "trained" and that it crashes a lot on XP. How do you rate the software? Is it reliable? does it improve? what are its limitations?

Thank you for your insights.

Patricia

Giulia TAPPI  Identity Verified
France
French to Italian
+ ...
No problem Apr 26, 2006

I never had problems using Dragon. In my opinion, the only thing is you do not really go as fast as they say, because of course you have to think before dictating the translation, and also to correct it afterwards. But after 6/7 pages I really feel less tired than when I used to type my text!

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 04:11
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
As Giulia says Apr 26, 2006

It's a pity that Spanish isn't included in the multilingual version. For Spanish you can only get English with it.

Claudia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dragon Spanish version

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search