Thread poster: David BUICK
David BUICK
David BUICK  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:59
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Jul 2, 2007

I am using DNS 9 preferred on Windows XP and Adobe 7.0 .

Since I installed DNS 9 I have had trouble making Word documents from OCR-recognised files created from PDFs via MicroSoft Imaging.

When I activate the "send text to Word" function, I get an error message saying a Word component is not installed.

The first time this happened I rebooted without opening DNS and MSWord reinstalled the missing component, but now it doesn't seem to want to play. Has any
... See more
I am using DNS 9 preferred on Windows XP and Adobe 7.0 .

Since I installed DNS 9 I have had trouble making Word documents from OCR-recognised files created from PDFs via MicroSoft Imaging.

When I activate the "send text to Word" function, I get an error message saying a Word component is not installed.

The first time this happened I rebooted without opening DNS and MSWord reinstalled the missing component, but now it doesn't seem to want to play. Has anyone else experienced this and/or got any fixes?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DNS 9 incompatible with MS Imaging OCR to Word

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »