Laura Rodriguez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:37
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 25, 2008

Hello everybody,
I am translating the annual accounts report of a company and I would like to know if anybody knows an internet site where I can find a model or related vocabulary.
I would appreciate your help!
Thanks so much

[Objet modifié par l'équipe ou un modérateur 2008-05-05 12:13]

Direct link

Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2007)
English to French
+ ...
Some links... Mar 25, 2008

Hola Laura!

Maybe some of the following could be helpful :
English Spanish Finance dictionary (Internet Explorer works better on that one, if you're using another browser)

Check this website out : http://eifrs.iasb.org - this is the website of the International Accounting Standards Board. Their report is available in many languages, including English and Spanish, and they also have a Terminology section on the website. One thing though - you'll need to register and it may not be free...

This might be helpful too : http://www.corporateinformation.com/
They offer extensive research reports on many publicly traded companies in over 55 countries. It's also a paying content, but a large part of the information there may be available free of charge.

Also, why not have a look on the websites of some huge Spanish companies? Unless I'm mistaking (which is more than possible !) they must translate most of their public reports, that is...in English. Check out for a"Investor Relations" or "Public" webpage on those companies' websites, you might find their annual (or semester) reports.

Hope that helps !

Good luck and cheerZ,
Anne

Direct link

Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2007)
English to French
+ ...
How are you doing Laura? Apr 7, 2008

Laura Rodriguez wrote:

Hello everybody,
I am translating the annual accounts report of a company and I would like to know if anybody knows an internet site where I can find a model or related vocabulary.
I would appreciate your help!
Thanks so much

Hola Laura

How are you getting on with your report? everything ok?

CheerZ,
Anne

Direct link

Laura Rodriguez  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
THANKS! Apr 22, 2008

Dear Anne,
thank you so much for your help. Everything was ok with the report. I finally found some bilingual documents which helped me a lot, and also your links!!

Thank you very much again!

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Financial vocabulary-company annual accounts

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search