Student users-only topic

Looking for a professional translator
Thread poster: DChampagne
DChampagne
DChampagne
French to English
Apr 21, 2008

Hello everyone!

I am a college student currently finishing my diploma in languages, and I am looking for a translator (preferably French to English or English to French) to interview. This interview would be included in my career portfolio, which is one of my synthesis projects to obtain my diploma. The questions I will be asking are job related only, none of them are personal (private life related), and they are to obtain the personal insight of a professional about the translation
... See more
Hello everyone!

I am a college student currently finishing my diploma in languages, and I am looking for a translator (preferably French to English or English to French) to interview. This interview would be included in my career portfolio, which is one of my synthesis projects to obtain my diploma. The questions I will be asking are job related only, none of them are personal (private life related), and they are to obtain the personal insight of a professional about the translation market.

If you are interested in helping me, please e-mail me ASAP to [email protected]

I would greatly appreciate the help of somebody, since this is the only part missing to my project!

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!

Regards,

David
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:36
German to French
+ ...
Salut David, Apr 21, 2008

Hi David,

You should probably post your request in a professional forum, like for example the French forum, if you're looking for a professional-professional translator - you're here in the students forum....I'm not sure that's what you're looking for. The French-speaking community on ProZ is really welcoming, you will probably find a pro willing to help

However, if you don't mind a senior student instead
... See more
Hi David,

You should probably post your request in a professional forum, like for example the French forum, if you're looking for a professional-professional translator - you're here in the students forum....I'm not sure that's what you're looking for. The French-speaking community on ProZ is really welcoming, you will probably find a pro willing to help

However, if you don't mind a senior student instead of an established professional, feel free to contact me - I'll be glad to help you!

CheerZ,
Anne
Collapse

DChampagne
DChampagne
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Apr 21, 2008

Alright! I did as you said, thank you very much for your advice!

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:36
German to French
+ ...
No problem ;-) Apr 22, 2008

You'rewelcome !
I hope you'll find someone! Good luck !

CheerZ,
Anne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a professional translator

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »