subtitling opportunities in video marketing?
Thread poster: Sies van Gijtenbeek

Sies van Gijtenbeek
Local time: 05:58
English to Dutch
Feb 25, 2010

Hi all,

Since the beginning of the nineties, I have been working 10 years as a subtitler English>Dutch for several Dutch subtitling companies. After a 'short' subtitling sabbattical of a couple of years, I am now trying to renew old contacts and get back on track.

I was wondering if there any opportunities in video marketing, as video is playing an increasingly important role in SEO, corporate websites, etc.

Anyone got any experience in subs for video marketing/YouTube subtitling?

Sies

[Bijgewerkt op 2010-02-26 08:19 GMT]

Yohanes Sutopo
Local time: 11:58
English to Indonesian
+ ...
a subtitling website Apr 2, 2010

Hi Sies,

I've recently found this website: www.plymedia.com. They do business in captioning and subtitling for videos. They're in need for freelance subtitle translators. Perhaps you're interested to check the website.

Sies van Gijtenbeek (X)
Netherlands
Local time: 05:58
English to Dutch
thanks Apr 14, 2010

Yohannes,

thanks for your reply. I have emailed the company.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

subtitling opportunities in video marketing?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search