Convert to .PAC without losing formatting
Thread poster: CatiaC

English to Portuguese
Aug 14, 2016

Hi everyone,

My employer needs me to send him my translation as a .PAC file. So, I work on Augisub and then I use SubtitlesEdit to convert the file to PAC. The thing is, when its done, the file loses all formatting (except the italics). There were some ghost boxes (shadow behind the subtitle to cover oracles that appear on screen) and they are gone. Plus, I am not sure about the letter size and font size (they specifically asked for Arial 16 fomatting).

Does anyone know how to convert a file to .PAC without losing formatting? Is there any other way?

Thank you so much in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Convert to .PAC without losing formatting

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search