Subtitle Workshop won't display all subtitles on the video
Thread poster: KatV

KatV
Finland
Nov 7, 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to use Subtitle Workshop to translate and add subtitles to a film. I've used the program before without any problems, but now some of the subtitles won't appear on the video. The first 48 lines appear normally. After that nothing shows on the video. All the translations do show on the text fields below, however. The timings are also there, because when you double-click on the text, it goes to the part of the video where it is supposed to show. But it doesn't.
Can anyone tell me what happened all of a sudden in the middle of my project and how this can be fixed?
Thank you for your help!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Subtitle Workshop won't display all subtitles on the video

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search