Thread poster: Fernando Naumann

Fernando Naumann
Germany
Local time: 20:32
English to Portuguese
+ ...
May 19

Hello.

I am using Aegisub 3.2.2 on a Mac and I can't zoom out on the audio timeline in order to have an overview. Since the zoom is too closed, the bar moves too fast and it makes it harder to time the subtitles. I have tried the bars on the right, but they do not help me solve the problem. This is pretty frustrating, since it's a simple thing that's keeping me from continuing working on a file.

Could anyone please tell me how to zoom out on the audio timeline?

Thank you.

Jean Dimitriadis  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 20:32
Member (2015)
English to French
+ ...
Ctrl or Cmd + Mouse wheel? May 19

Hello Fernando,

In Aegisub on GNU/Linux, I can Zoom in and out with Ctrl + Mouse wheel (or the track pad equivalent - two fingers scroll on mine) while the cursor is inside the audio timeline area. On a Mac, I guess you can replace Ctrl with the Cmd key ?

There may be other ways, but I could not find any audio/zoom setting when adding a Keyboard shortcut in View>Options.

Jean

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Aegisub - audio zoom

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search