Tia Muller
Tia Muller  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:03
English to French
+ ...
Aug 28, 2018

Dear all,

I have owned Swift for a number of years. It is the version Swift Create V.6.

Frequently, I have to convert the videos sent by my clients because this version of Swift does not recognise them. It is an annoyance as sometimes, and this is the case now, Any Video Converter has converted the client's video from 23.98fps to 25.00fps.

Anybody here is quite literate with Swift and could explain what I can do to:
1. read common video format files
... See more
Dear all,

I have owned Swift for a number of years. It is the version Swift Create V.6.

Frequently, I have to convert the videos sent by my clients because this version of Swift does not recognise them. It is an annoyance as sometimes, and this is the case now, Any Video Converter has converted the client's video from 23.98fps to 25.00fps.

Anybody here is quite literate with Swift and could explain what I can do to:
1. read common video format files from my clients (it would seem that anything other than windows media, my Swift won't recognise)
2. how can I convert this current video I have to 23.98fps but in a format that this Swift will read with Any Video Converter?

Any ideas/help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Swift and video format

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »