Looking for Scantitling User Manual
Thread poster: dwp

dwp
Local time: 04:49
Thai to English
Sep 12, 2007

I'm looking for User Manuals for old Dos versions of Scantitling Software i.e. MTL, MTT.
Cavena doesn't have them in stock any longer. If you have one handy, please let me know. I appreciate it, thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxcurt larsson
Local time: 23:49
STwinPro, Cavena Mar 5, 2009

Hello,

Saw your entry below. I was wondering if you have Cavena's Program, STWinPro, which is one of the older subtitle programs. I am in desperate need of a copy of that program.

Can you please contact, me.

Yours faithfully,

Curt Larsson

dwp wrote:

I'm looking for User Manuals for old Dos versions of Scantitling Software i.e. MTL, MTT.
Cavena doesn't have them in stock any longer. If you have one handy, please let me know. I appreciate it, thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Scantitling User Manual

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search