Participation in the translation contests?
Thread poster: Goldenbead

Goldenbead  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 15:26
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
May 23, 2007

Did any of you participate in the translation contests?

That must be fun. I hope to take part in it next time.

Hannah

K. Ponnan  Identity Verified
Malaysia
Local time: 17:56
English to Tamil
+ ...
I did May 24, 2007

I did take part in the contest. Mine was the only entry for Tamil. I wish more translators had taken part in this.

When the first competition was announced, I noticed that Tamil Language was not included and wrote to the organizers about that. So the second time when it was included, I felt that I must do it. I had a tight schedule at that time but managed to complete my entry on time (about an hour or so before dateline).

I hope there will be more such contests in the future and I also hope to see more participation from our group. Hope you could take part the next time.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Participation in the translation contests?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search