Thread poster: Hilary Bruce
Hilary Bruce
Hilary Bruce  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:01
Italian to English
+ ...
Oct 28, 2008

I've just started teaching English conversation classes in Italy and the language school I work for have recommended the book Ideas and Issues published by Chancerel International. I've bought the intermediate book (ISBN 1 90374900X) and am looking for a copy of CD 1 (Tune In listening) ISBN 1 899888853 to use with the book. Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the CD as I need it fairly quickly. I had assumed that it would have come automatically with the book but that was not the ca... See more
I've just started teaching English conversation classes in Italy and the language school I work for have recommended the book Ideas and Issues published by Chancerel International. I've bought the intermediate book (ISBN 1 90374900X) and am looking for a copy of CD 1 (Tune In listening) ISBN 1 899888853 to use with the book. Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the CD as I need it fairly quickly. I had assumed that it would have come automatically with the book but that was not the case unfortunately.Collapse

Hilary Bruce
Hilary Bruce  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:01
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I found the CD Dec 2, 2008

Just to close this thread, I found the CD I was looking for.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Listening CD for Ideas and Issues

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »