Reputable Spanish immersion school
Thread poster: Mimi7

Mimi7
Local time: 15:27
English to French
+ ...
Jun 12, 2009

I am wondering if anyone could recommend a Spanish immersion school or company that is reputable, and that offers programs in the Dominican Republic. I am looking for an immersion program anywhere from one to three weeks long. I've searched the Internet, but there are many many options, and I have no idea which ones are good or not. I am open to studying in other Spanish speaking countries, but prefer the Dominican Republic.

Thanks for any info. you may have on this!

Lynelle

Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:27
Flemish to English
+ ...
The Craddle of the Spanish language Jun 12, 2009

A summer-course of one month + cultural activities organised by the University for summer students, is how I learnt Spanish. I also stayed at a Spanish speaking family home.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reputable Spanish immersion school

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search