Thread poster: Angie Garbarino

Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:54
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
Aug 3, 2009

My dear colleagues

I have accepted the role of moderator of this forum together with our valuable colleague Laureana Pavon; I am happy to help because I believe in this site and I hope to be able to be useful.

I started to enjoy ProZ. com in 2003 and I think it is time to try to be useful.

I will do my very best for helping when necessary and I will be at your disposal for any questions, here and in the kudoz area.

While I am proud to be part of this great team of moderators, I hope we will enjoy this forum together.

Thank you very much to all of you and a special thank-you to Jared for his huge work in training us and for his helpful attitude.

Have a great week!

Angio

Direct link Reply with quote

Laureana Pavon  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 14:54
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Co-moderator - Introduction Aug 3, 2009

Dear friends and colleagues,

Taking advantage of my fellow moderator's post, I would also like to extend my thanks to Jared and say what a great honor it is to be moderating this forum.

I was trained as an English teacher and taught English at an Argentine high-school for several years. Teaching has always been close to my heart and I have followed this forum closely since becoming a ProZ.com member. For this reason, I am extremely happy to be of help to others sharing the same interest.

Best regards,

Laureana

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Greetings from your new moderator

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search