Need to find best method for teaching private Spanish lessons
Thread poster: beamer27
Sep 30, 2009

Hi,

I'm doing research for my boss who teaches private Spanish lessons. I'm trying to find what materials or method is best to teach his students. He teaches students of all ages. Some of his clients work, some are parents and some are students. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Bethany

Direct link Reply with quote

ventnai  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:50
German to English
+ ...
TEFL Oct 1, 2009

For teaching methods I think you can refer to English language teaching and classroom methods, or those for any othe language. There will be plenty of references to TEFL (Teaching English as a foreign language) on the internet

beamer27
TOPIC STARTER
thanks! Oct 2, 2009

Thanks, Ian. I'll try using EFL teaching methods. Let me know if you have any suggestions on where to look or what specifically you would recommend for EFL.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need to find best method for teaching private Spanish lessons

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search