teaching material for children between 3 to 13, french language
Thread poster: nnaemeka Odimegwu

nnaemeka Odimegwu
Nigeria
Local time: 20:26
French to English
+ ...
Sep 9, 2010

Good day, Please can you help me. I am searching for books for teaching children The French Language.
the children fall between the ages 3 to 13 years. Can you help me with a link to suchlike books? I will also appreciate audio tapes for children rhymes. where can I get all these?
yours truly
thanks in advance

Direct link Reply with quote

John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 15:26
Member (2008)
French to English
Pearson Sep 9, 2010

Check out Pearson Education at http://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/Primary/MFL/MFL.aspx and http://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/Secondary/ModernLanguages/French11-14/French11-14.aspx .

We've had some very good success with their programs, which are quite complete, and include teachers' resources, lesson plans, audio tapes/CDs, etc. In Africa I think you would get them out of Cape Town. The higher levels lead to the Cambridge International IGCSE Diploma.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

teaching material for children between 3 to 13, french language

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search